Friday, September 29, 2006

A Change In Direction?

When I started this blog it was mainly to detail my life with the McQueen family. The reason is that life there is interesting. The reasons for this are two-fold:

  1. The McQueen family is so much different than the McKay family.

  2. Stuff (like car break-downs) happened a lot during a short time.

As for the first reason, after all this time I'm more used to it.

As for the second reason, it's only really note-worthy when it all happens in a short time. And it's only funny when looking back on it. But lately not much has been happening. True, one car was in the shop over a weekend. But it's been a long time since anything else has happened. It just doesn't feel noteworthy.

So this blog may take a turn. Of course, my readers will know that I have been straying from the McQueen stories before. So, why am I writing this post to tell you the obvious? Mostly because I haven't written much lately and I wanted to write something...just for kicks.

No comments: