Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Shrinking House

Change is in the air at the McQueen residence. My brother has gotten a job back home and has moved out. We're down to having one Jack in the house now. I have commandeered brother Jack's old cubicle (ie: bedroom) and made it my office. There's a nice desk in there, and a bed. It's perfect. My bedroom is right beside my office, and my office has a bed in it. All I need downstairs is a bathroom, and I'd be set!

As the summer comes to a close, Jane is preparing to head back to University. Oh how we will miss her!

Bruce has graduated from high school and will be starting on his path to higher education soon.

And I'll be sticking around at my job, at least until Christmas, on another co-op work term. I have decided against getting my honours degree.

No comments: