Here's my syllogism:
- The Rapture is a Christian Doctrine concerning the end of the world.
- If the Rapture happens, then it proves that Christianity is the correct religion.
- If Christianity is the correct religion then The Bible is infallible.
- The Bible says that neither the angles nor Jesus - The Son of God - knows when the end of the world would be. "Only The Father knows." - Math 24:36, Mark 13:32
- If the Rapture happens tomorrow, May 21, 2011, then it has been predicted. Someone other than The Father knew about it.
- If someone other than The Father knows when the end of the world is then The Bible was wrong, ie: fallible. (See points 3 and 4).
- The predictor of tomorrow's rapture predicts an end of the world in 5 to 6 months - much shorter than the 7 years predicted by The Bible.
- Point 3 contradicts points 6 and 7. It's a paradox. POW! The universe is ripped apart.
- A this point, crossing the streams might work.
- DON'T PANIC