Monday, October 13, 2008

Don't Taze Me, Bro!

If you've been following my blog lately, you've noticed a certain theme in my coffee cup art.

I've been spoofing the "Don't taze me, bro!" meme. I have found that many people are unaware of this meme. It comes from the following video:



And to prove it's a meme, check out this User Friendly comic.

In case you found that video to be a bit disturbing, check out this one. It should lighten the mood:





To recap, here is a list of all the variations on the theme I did:

  1. Don't phase me, bro!

  2. Don't glaze me, bro!

  3. Don't raise me, bro!

  4. Don't maze me, bro!

  5. Don't haze me, bro!

  6. Don't blaze me, bro!

  7. Don't amaze me, bro!

  8. Don't graze me, bro!

  9. Don't praise me, bro!

  10. Don't raze me, bro!

  11. Don't craze me, bro!

  12. Don't braise me, bro!

  13. Don't braze me, bro!

  14. Don't gaze at me, bro!

  15. Don't haze me, bro!

  16. Don't raise me, bro!

  17. Don't hollandaise me, bro!

  18. Don't *aze me, bro!

  19. Don't erase me, bro!

  20. Don't mayonnaise me, bro!

  21. Don't tease me, bro!

  22. Don't polonaise me, bro!

No comments: