Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dude! Where's the Car?

I came home last night to find an empty driveway. I went inside the house. Bruce and Jane were talking. Wendy was home, and brother Jack was home. That left Robin and Pastor Jack out. But both cars were away. Robin's not old enough to drive.

I have been thinking recently that nothing has broken down in about two weeks, so we're way past due. Furthermore, the cars haven't broken down in a couple of months, so they're past due. I wonder what's going on.

Shortly after I got home Pastor Jack came home with Robin in the Tercel. I asked Jack "Where's the Intrepid?"

"It's in the shop."

"What's wrong with it."

"Nothing yet. But it might need a bit of work and I want to get it done sooner rather than later."

This isn't all that bad. The only issue is that on Sunday I have to be at church at 8:30, but the rest don't have to be there until 10:00. So either someone comes with me, some stays home, or the other car gets supersaturated with people.

Wow. What a boring blog entry.

Sex.

No comments: