Saturday, May 06, 2006

My First Blog

This is my first blog entry. I have been in Ottawa for about a week. It was an uneventful drive down from Sault Ste. Marie. My brother and I drove down from the Soo, and he's staying here too. We had lunch with our sister in North Bay. (Thanks for the cookies!)

The purpose of this blog is two-fold:
1) To detail my life in Ottawa. I have been here for two previous co-op terms, and my time here has been nothing short of adventurous. Instead of explaining every detail to everybody, I'll send them to this blog.

2) When adventure isn't found in my life (like when I'm staying with my Uncle, or something) I may offer my personal thoughts on something I've been noticing, or thinking about, etc.

So, stay tuned. I may not post every day, but I'll try to post at least once a week.

Oh, and one more thing. Comments are welcome, but comments about my grammar and spelling can be sent to /dev/null

No comments: