Thursday, June 08, 2006

I Need To Take The Mistry Out Of Chemistry

I just received my chemistry text books in the mail the other day. There were 6 of them! The course officially starts in July, and I have until the end of December to finish. However I want to get this out of the way. Employment opportunities increase when I graduate.

So I'm going hard-core. I'm trying to read through a chapter every day. Chapters are typically 50 pages. But I'm not reading this the same way I read a novel. I need to understand it, I need to remember it. I need to hi-light, underline, paraphrase in a notebook. I need to do some problems. I want to have all the reading done, and hopefully an assignment or two by July 1.

This is a pretty ambitious work load. As such I probably won't be blogging very much until the bulk of chemistry is done.

No comments: