Saturday, June 17, 2006

Washing My Time Away (Part II)

Last week, a day or two after I had done my laundry, I came home from work to be told the washing machine had broke. It was leaking onto the floor.

Actually, this could work out. On Saturday morning I could go to the local laundromat and study while I do a laundry. But it's still a pain nevertheless.


During the week I finally caught up with Craig on MSN. The conversation kinda went like this:

Me: Hey, how's it going?

Craig: Good. How are things down there?

Me: The oven and the washing machine are broken. We've been using the stove for our cooking needs. I guess I'll be going to the Embrun laundomat this weekend for laundry.

Craig: Boil it on the stove? Strain it through the pool filter?

Me: Oh yeah. The pool filter is broken.

Craig: :-O It was a nice pool too.

No comments: